Friday, January 25, 2013

What I've Been Up To

I have been a busy beaver. In the last month since I have posted on my blog, I've managed to get 99% of the wedding plans FINISHED!  It has been worth it, let me tell you.

The cake has been chosen, the menu has been selected, the floral is decided upon. All of the invites are mailed, the Bridal shower Thank Yous have been posted, and all of my wedding dress fabric is with the seamstress.

I don't think I've touched a crochet hook or a knitting needle in almost a month. It's kind of unusual for me to go that long, but I just haven't felt creative. Too many other things on my mind, clamoring for my attention I guess. All that is left is to make a spreadsheet of the guests we invited and start marking column Attending or column Declining so we can get a head count for the catering.

The processional music for the wedding party will need to be picked, but that won't be too hard. It's going to be instrumental, either classical or Enya. For my music, I am leaning heavily towards The Cloud Atlas Sextet. That piece of music is just one of the most amazingly beautiful things I have ever heard. I went to the movie three times (I regret nothing!), and every time I sit through the end credits just to hear that song.

It's going to be the best day of my life. <3 p="">
Next post: Back to crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment